Lying with legs up the wall
- Approaching the wall with the side of your pelvis first, swing your legs up the wall, supporting yourself with your arms.
- Lay your back flat down on the floor or support your head, keeping the neck soft and the throat passive.
- Stretch your arms over your head, placing the hands on the floor, cushion or other lift.
- Relax but keep your legs together.
- Let the lower back breathe and settle, especially at the sacrolumbar joint (pelvis/ lower back).
- Once more, allow back brain to settle and temples to recede, until the eyes feel softer. Allow time for the breath to commune with the body.