Mother & Baby yoga, Brighton Natural Health Centre
Mama & Baby yoga is a great way to support yourself physically and emotionally as a parent, and you can bring your baby too. Suitable after your 6 week check.
Thursdays, 11-12am, Brighton Natural Health Centre.
- Reconnect: ground yourself in your new space emotionally and physically as a parent, whatever kind f birth you experienced.
- Rebuild: strengthen, stretch and tone, and increase physical and emotional flexibility to help handle the demands of family life.
- Increase energy levels: postural awareness and breath work can help create more vitality.
- Community: meet other like-minded mums
- And breathe: yoga classes are a great way to centre and focus, find space and to experience just being amidst all that constant doing.
- Shift self-perception: yoga helps you recognise that nothing is static, so emotional and physical sensations are constantly moving. This can help us to deal with the challenges of parenthood.
- Enjoy! yoga classes are light, fun and relaxing, setting you up for the day ahead.